Friday 29 January 2016

Loreal Paris Infallible Fixing Mist Review. | NEW AT THE DRUGSTORE.


Hey guys! Today I'm going to show you this awesome new product you can get at your local drugstore and its this L'OREAL INFALLIBLE FIXING MIST for £7.99 here. For that price you get a 100ml spray bottle which you spray onto your face of makeup and it claims to fix it in place and extend its wear.

 One thing I like about the packaging is how simple it is, and how its slightly see through so you can see how much product you have left, many fixing sprays have very opaque bottles and that very annoys me so for me this is a great plus!
 I like how the back displays all the instructions needed so you know exactly how to use it. I also love how it fits in the hand really nice. The spray bottle itself is easy to use, I wouldn't recommend pushing the sprayer all the way down or a big pump of liquid will squirt out, I've found that half pumps give the best mist-like effect for me.
 The product itself is completely clear if applied properly, I found if I sprayed too close a milky white resedue would be left all over the face so BEWARE! DO NOT spray it too close or directly onto clothes or it will leave a chalky white residue which is really hard to get off without ruining your makeup.
 The product dries SO quickly I was really impressed and I found the whole application process quite refreshing on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling SO SMOOTH, and also left my skin looking almost airbrushed. It didn't settle anywhere and it didn't dry really hard on my face.
ALL in all I LOVE this product. I can't go a day without it now! My make-up lasts ALL day even in bad weather and it looks flawless and smooth all day. Easy application once you get used to it and nifty bottle. Highly recommend! 

Buy the L'oreal fixing mist here.

See you guys next week with another post! Love Annie :-) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment