Monday 15 February 2016

Sleek Highlighter in Precious Metals Review.

Hey guys! Today I am going to be reviewing a relatively new product and that is the Sleek Makeup Highlighter palette in Precious Metals. This retails for £10 at Superdrug and contains four highlighters three cream one powder. BUY HERE.
The palette also comes with a brush which I have tried but didn't fall in love with, I personally found these products worked best with fingers.
 The first shade is a frosty white colour, which I find great under the brow bone. The second is a dark gold shimmery cream which is beautiful all over the lids, the glitter in this particular one is quite chunky. The third shade is very similar to the second but much thinner in consistency and lacking in the chunky glitter, this is great for the cheekbones or done the bridge of the nose. The final shade is a bronzy brown which is fantastic for an all over bronze. With no annoying orangey tones it looks great even on fair skin.

And there we have it! I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you have any questions feel free to comment below, and I shall see you all very soon!:)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment