Tuesday 19 January 2016

New at the drugstore: Maybelline Color Tattoo Creamy Mattes!

Hi guys! Another exciting post today and that is something NEW in the drugstore/highstreet! Yaay! I love it when new things come into Superdrug I just have to try them! Here are two colour tattoos from Maybelline's new CREAMY MATTES range, I'll link the whole range here.
I LOVE the colour/color tattoo range at Maybelline it's been around for a while and they just keep adding and switching the colour, but keeping the amazing long lasting formula. They make an amazing eye base or as a single eyeshadow.
The two shades I am going to show to you today are:

Creme de Rose 91 £4.99 here
and Creme de Nude 93 £4.99 here


Both products are SO creamy as promised, and although their not the most vibrant of colours, that's what makes them the perfect bases for every day eye makeup. Don't expect big bold bright eyeshadow with these, pick one of the other colour tattoos, but they are the PERFECT fleshy tones for your neutral eyes, or just to even out your base.

 As you can see both are so similar but so different! After trying both out I can happily say that these definitely extend my eyshadow wear to all day. They even out the lids and stop things from melting off or creasing, all in all a highly recommended product!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Any questions do comment below, and I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment