Tuesday 1 March 2016

Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette Review.

Hi guys! Today I have a cool post for you guys, I will be reviewing a product I've had in my stash for quite some time now and it's from a relatively new brand it hit Superdrug stores last year called Revolution. The product I will be reviewing is their Iconic Pro palette which retails for £6.99 which is actually one of their pricier items (shock horror I know!). Buy the Iconic Pro Palette 1 here.

The Palette comes in matte black packaging which makes it quite susceptible to finger prints I warn but besides that I really love it, it's slick its simple and it works. It also has a MASSIVE mirror in it which is also a huge bonus for me so thumbs up there! 

As you can see there are 18 shadows alltogether in the palette, ranging from shimmer to mattes, nudes to vampy shades a real mixture! Many people say this is a dupe for the infamous lorac pro palette which is a cult classic, I personally find the shades extremely similar. Pigmentation wise there are some really strong pigments for example the shimmer seem to be better and much more buttery over chalky. I wasn't too impressed with a couple of the shades but then other ones really wowed me so all in all I think it's pretty much the same in every palette it doesn't stop me from loving it.

Personally my favourite shades include the buttery dark chocolate brown at the top right and the browns next to it are also great crease colours.

ALL in all I love this palette a lot, if you want to try anything from this brand this would be the one I would vouch for it's great for travelling or for daily inexpensive makeup.

BUY THE ICONIC PRO 1 PALETTE HERE FOR £6.99

That is it for today guys! Hope you enjoyed the post and I shall see you all very soon, bye!:-)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment