Tuesday 26 January 2016

Manicure of the week!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to share with you what's on my nails today!! I fancied something cool toned and metallic and I came up with this!
 PRODUCTS USED.
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Forever Strong Nail Polish in Crystal Clear £4.49 here.
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Forever Strong Nail Polish in White £4.49 here.
Ciate Mini in Fit for a Queen, full size £9.00 here.
First thing I did was apply the clear coat as a base I LOVE this product so cheap and cheerful, I find it#s a better base than top coat. THEN I applied only two coats of the white onto all nails except my ring finger. I applied two coats of the Ciate mini and painted 90% of the index finger leaving a bit of a white rim, this style is really in fashion at the moment! I then applied the clear on top again and there we have it! The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment